Webinar Series

 

         In 2011, I’ll also be delivering five of my own webinars, as well as continuing to participate on those of other leading organisations and commentators. Topics and dates of my webinars will be:

 

My webinars are delivered using GoToWebinar with the support of Citrix Online and I will also be delivering a webinar for them at 11.00am on Tuesday 1st March: Online training and the learning organisation.

There’ll then be another one for them (tba) on Monday 6th June (look out for details on this blog closer to the time).

 

 

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment